Τετάρτη 23 Μαΐου 2012

Our December...



You gave me roses and I left them there to die.


So this is me swallowing my pride,
Standing in front of you saying, "I'm sorry for that night"
And I go back to December all the time.
It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you.
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine.


When your birthday passed and I didn't call.
And I think about summer, all the beautiful times,
I watched you laughing from the passenger side.
Realized that I loved you in the fall.

You gave me all your love and all I gave you was "Goodbye".



Maybe this is wishful thinking,
Probably mindless dreaming,
But if we loved again, I swear I'd love you right.


I'd go back in time and change it but I can't.
So if the chain is on your door I understand......

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου